Alright, this post will be the last for today. I'm sure anyone who has read this already has seen all three posts have been throughout today. Let the record show that I do have a life, but I figured it would be nice to at least get a good few posts on here for people, you know? No really. Really. I DO have friends. Or at least hobbies. That's beside the point.
Introducing, The New Pornographers! They are another Canadian band (I do love a good Canuck, apparently) formed by Carl Newman, Dan Bejar, and the talented singer/songwriter Neko Case. Now besides the fact that their name is pretty awesome, they also have come together to create yet another cool and versatile sound. They cover everything from power pop to your classic indie shuffle. Regardless, their music tends to always at least have an upbeat rhythm, which makes for a great walking pace. If you are looking to walk somewhere fast, pop on some New Pornographers, and you are there! I swear, it's like time travel. I should probably look into that actually...either way, the song below is "Your Hands (Together)" off their album Together. Listen up, dial it down, and enjoy some awesome aerial acrobatics in the process.
Ramble on,
AllTheFancyWicker
Pornographers + Ninjas = Great Success!
Posted by
AllTheFancyWicker
at
2:17 PM
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Culprit:
The Mission:
This blog is for everyone. The metal-heads, the banjo-pickers, the free spirits, the classic rock groupies, the alternative thinkers; everyone deserves a say, and everyone should bask in the limelight. I will be updating this blog as often as possible to bring you the music I have discovered, as well as the music that others have discovered. Do you want to be a part? All you have to do is comment! Have some music that you'd like to see shared? Just email me your latest and greatest and I'll be sure to post it for all to see!
What type of music would you like to see posted here more often?
Share it with everyone!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(18)
-
▼
June
(13)
- Conquistadors in the Middle East
- Silly You, And You Thought Beirut Was Just A Game
- Aurora Borea-listen!
- Passion Fruit Smoothies In A Pit Of Dispair
- Gather Round For A Geography Lesson
- Oh, Those Towering Swedes And Their Folk
- Don Yer Earmuff Headphones, It's Here
- Cage the Wild Noise!
- Pornographers + Ninjas = Great Success!
- Why Close Up Shop Now?
- B Side: Shin Splints
- A Side: Spittin' Slickers
- So what is this, and why should you care?
-
▼
June
(13)

0 comments:
Post a Comment